Friday, January 2, 2009

Don’t be afraid, enjoy the winter!

I had a winter camp recently. It was really a new experience for me to play in snow. Now I know we can do a lot of activities such as sliding, skiing, snowshoeing, etc in the winter season despite the chilling weather. Snow Shoeing is one of the activities that I liked during the camp. It is a fun activity and it does not require any equipment but the snowshoes. Snowshoeing is just like a walk, but on the thick snow. We can walk as normal when using snowshoes. The snowshoes are the flat sheets which are wider and longer than the regular shoes, and are fitted beneath your shoes with straps. You can walk uphill, downhill or straight without stocking on the thick snow.
Go out to take the benefit of winter season while you enjoy.

2 comments:

shony said...

I lived in north part of China when I was a child. there are a lots of fun, especially in winter. your blog:" don't be afraid , enjoy the winter!", recalled too many memories about my childhood, it is a wonderful time in my life. I can't even forget!!

Susan said...

Good for you, Bhagawati.